Watch The PUSH: Owning your reality is where the journey begins Online
- IMDB Rating: 7.7/10 from 21 votes
- Release: 9 February 2018 /
- Genre: Documentary
- Director: Grant Korgan,Geoff Callan,
- Stars: Duncan Lee, Galen Gifford, Grant Korgan, James Lynch, John Davis, Ken Evans, Larry Korgan, Pam Korgan, Shawna Korgan, Steven Malekos, Tal Fletcher
- Synopsis: Grant Korgan is a world-class adventurer, nano-mechanics professional, and husband. On March 5, 2010, the Lake Tahoe native burst-fractured his L1 vertebrae, and suddenly added the world of spinal cord injury recovery to his list of pursuits. On January 17, 2012, along with two seasoned explorers, Grant attempted the insurmountable, and became the first spinal cord injured athlete to literally push himself to the most inhospitable place on the planet: the bottom of the glove, the geographic South Pole.
Watch The PUSH: Owning your reality is where the journey begins Online TvEpisodes : Multiple Embeds try the others if one doesnt work.
Tags for The PUSH: Owning your reality is where the journey begins
You Might Like...